Sunday, July 15, 2007

Japan and Typhoon

Yo Yo Yo!

I made it japan and have survived the typoon. Well, actually, it`s still coming. The wind (upto 100mph) is coming tonight. I am now hunkered down in my hotel with a couple of beers. I`m ready!

Japan is awesome. Everything I expected (the crowds, the craziness, the food) has exceeded expectations. The only thing has been the weather. Rain, rain, and more rain. We finally got a break this afternoon and explored the area of Shibuya. All the girls are dressed like paris hilton. Of all things that america has exported, I`m sad dressing like a ho is the most public. oh well.

Gotta go as my internet time is running out. I`ll pick a short story from the trip so far to post tomorrow (hopefully). Hope you all are doing well!

peace

matt

No comments: